Events | Year 12 Graduation
Year 12 Graduation and Awards
Dear Year 12 Students and Families
Further to our letter of 28 October, we look forward to sharing the afternoon with our Year 12 students as a celebration of their final school event. Please find below an outline for the Year 12 Graduation and Awards ceremony to be held on Friday 19 November.
4.15pm to 5pm – Front Lawn
- Canapes, soft drink, and bottled water will be served on the Front Lawn outside the Augustine Centre, with members of the College Leadership Team acting as wait staff. The area will be arranged with tables, seating, and market umbrellas in case of warmer weather.
- Students will gather with Learning Mentors and available staff in this space for individual farewells
- Students are asked to arrive promptly at 4.15pm – entry via Bowman Court. Unfortunately, due to current COVID guidelines based on 80% full vaccination rates, parents are not permitted to enter the College grounds.
- Dress code is neat casual/formal.
5pm to 6pm – Catherine McAuley Arts Centre: Awards Ceremony
- Students and organising staff will move to the Arts Centre for the Year 12 Graduation Liturgy and Awards Ceremony
- The Awards Ceremony will be live streamed for families – the link will be sent out on the day of the event.
- When moving to the Arts Centre students will need to note the COVID safe seating plan and move immediately to their allocated seat.
- Approved masks must always be worn unless you receive an award. Students are permitted (along with the presenter) to remove their mask for the collection of their award. The mask must be placed back on when seated. Masks will be available on the evening.
If your child is a close contact in isolation and unable to attend the event, please email Stephanie Davis: email@example.com.
A reminder to students to complete their RSVP via the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Yr12Grad2021
We thank all families for your support in this ever-changing landscape, your positive feedback has been appreciated.