Year Level Leader
We invite passionate and dedicated individuals to apply for the following leadership position within our college.
This is a Fixed-Term Leadership Position POL 3 2024-2027 with ongoing teaching position attached.
- VIT Registration.
- CECV Accreditation to Teach in a Catholic School (or working towards).
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications, with further study advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity please complete a cover letter clearly addressing the Key Selection Criteria listed below. Attach this, along with a resume and completed Application for Employment for and email all documents to email@example.com
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Demonstrated leadership experience within a Catholic educational setting.
- Familiarity with the Catholic College and Mercy Traditions and guiding principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage and inspire stakeholders.
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to use agile thinking skills in change management processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and facilitate dynamic teamwork.
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional growth.
For more information, please contact Sally Hodgkin on 02 6043 5504.
Applications close: 3pm, Monday 25 September
Teaching salaries will be based on skills and expertise as per the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2022 or as varied from time-to-time. This Position of Responsibility carriers an entitlement of 12 periods per cycle time release, with the successful applicant being subject to maintaining a Victorian Institute of Teaching registration.
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all young people.