Catholic College Wodonga has an exciting opportunity for Trades Assistant to join our Technology and Vocational Education team in a first-class O’Hagan Trades Teaching Centre. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the supplies and materials are available and fit for purpose. You will have a significant role in the ongoing safety of the facility, assisting the staff in many facets of the education of our students. A copy of the Trades Assistant position description is linked below for your perusal.
To be successful in this role you will be highly organised and self-motivated with a strong initiative to recognise what needs your attention. A keen interest in technology and hands on work is essential. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity please complete a cover letter clearly addressing the key selection criteria listed below. Attach this, along with a Resume and completed Application For Employment form and email all documents to email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 16th February 12.00pm
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Current (or ability to gain) Working with Children Check.
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively, and able to build in flexibility when necessary.
- Knowledge and experience in ordering of materials, scheduling of maintenance, and general logistics are preferable.
- Basic understanding in the use and care of tools, equipment and technology.
- Ability to learn and maintain new technology/equipment.
For more information, please contact David Worrall HR Leader during business hours on 02 6043 5504.
This salary is in accordance with a School Support Officer, Category B – Level 2 under the Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2022, or as varied from time to time.
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all young people.