Teaching Positions 2022
Following exciting leadership opportunities for some of our teaching staff in 2022, Catholic College Wodonga is currently seeking applications from suitably experienced Teachers to join our team for the upcoming school year, for:
- Arts & Religious Education (1 FTE, fixed term), and
- Food & Fibre Technology (1 FTE, fixed term)
- Maths & French (1 FTE, fixed term)
The successful candidates will:
- be appropriately qualified, demonstrate enthusiasm and ability to deliver the appropriate curriculum to a range of educational abilities, and be able to provide care and support for students whilst supporting and respecting the ethos of the school and its environment;
- possess the skills and abilities necessary to provide students with a rich and rewarding educational experience and will embrace a collegial, team-based approach to teaching and learning, and
- have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children, and will hold Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration.
Every teaching position is also aligned to a Learning Mentor. Please read the Learning Mentor Position Description in conjunction with the Teacher Position Description.
Salaries will be based on skills and expertise as per the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2018.
For further information, please call Tony Loorham on 0427 752 013.
Please find the application requirements below:
To be considered for this position, complete a cover letter highlighting the key selection criteria within the Position Description. Attach along with your resume and a completed Application for Employment and email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 3pm on Tuesday 18 January.
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.