Maths & PE Teacher, Religious Education Teacher
(Term 2 contract)
Catholic College Wodonga has an exciting opportunity for two fixed-term teaching positions for Term 2 2024. Positions required are for Maths /PE and Religious Education. A copy of the Teacher position description is linked below for your perusal.
To be successful in this role you will be highly organised and self-motivated with a strong initiative to recognise what needs your attention. A keen interest in technology and hands-on work is essential. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity please complete a cover letter clearly addressing the key selection criteria listed below. Attach this, along with a Resume and completed Application for Employment form and email all documents to email@example.com.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Current Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration
- A demonstrated understanding of the ethos of a Catholic school and its mission
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with children, parents and the school community.
- Experience and proven record in effective learning and teaching skills, including management of composite/mixed-ability classes.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of appropriate behaviours when engaging with children.
For more information, please contact David Worrall, HR Leader during business hours on 02 6043 5504.
Applications close 12:00pm, Friday 23 February 2024
Please note we reserve the right to interview prior to the closing date, but will only make offers after the closing date
Teaching salaries will be based on skills and expertise as per the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2022 or as varied from time-to-time, with with a casual loading of 20% in lieu of paid leave and other benefits. The successful applicant will be subject to maintaining a Victorian Institute of Teaching registration.
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all young people.