Reception & Attendance Officer
After the retirement of a long serving employee, we now have an exciting opportunity for suitably experienced persons for the full time, ongoing position of Reception & Attendance Officer to commence in January 2022. The Reception & Attendance Officer will deliver friendly, efficient customer service and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our College community. The position is primarily responsible for providing dedicated customer support services to parents, staff and students at the college.
The successful applicant will:
- work Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm, and receive paid school holidays;
- be appropriately qualified, demonstrate enthusiasm and have the ability to deliver the requirements of the position description,
- possess the skills and abilities necessary to provide thorough and efficient support to the college community,
- have an understanding of, and a willingness to work within the Catholic ethos, and
- be subject to a Working with Children Check and a National Police Record Check.
This is a Category B Level 2 position under the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2018. Salary will range from $57,847 – $66,078 and will be commensurate with skills and experience of the successful applicant.
For further information, contact Larissa Godden on 02 6043 5508.
To be considered for this position, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter clearly addressing the Key Selection Criteria contained within the Position Description;
- Current resume; and
- Completed Application for Employment Form
Applications close: Thursday 2 December 9.00am
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.