News | Remote Learning Update
Following Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews’ announcements yesterday, many of our Senior School students will return to face-to-face classes on Friday 10 September.
The following arrangements have been put in place at Catholic College Wodonga for 10 September – 17 September.
- All Year 12/Unit 3/4 VCE/VET/VCAL classes will recommence onsite from Friday 10 September.
- Year 11 students participating in a Unit 3-4 class will be onsite for their class and will participate in all other scheduled classes on that day onsite via remote learning
- We will continue to follow the remote learning timetable. Remote Learning will continue via zoom for all Year 7 – 11 classes
- Limited canteen facilities will be available for students who are onsite
- FAQs are attached to this email for Unit 3/4 VCE/VET/VCAL students and families
- Monday 13 September remains ZOOM FREE day for Years 7 – 11. If Unit 3/4 VCE/VET/VCAL students are required to attend school onsite on this day, they will be notified by their teachers.
Students from Essential Service families and vulnerable students from Years 7 to 11 will still be able to access onsite supervision for the remainder of the term as per current arrangements.
- Year 7 & 8 students will be supervised by staff in Duffy Centre
- Year 9 & 10 students will be supervised by staff in the Egan Centre
- Year 11 students will be supervised by staff in the Aquinas Centre
We thank everyone for their patience and support as we negotiate our way around the rapidly evolving situation. We will continue to update you with information as we receive guidelines and direction from the Catholic Education Commission of Victoria.