Events | Enrolments Close
Enrolments for 2022 close Monday 25 May
We have seen high demand for places across all year levels during ur enrolment period. Monday 24 May was the date to return applications and be considered for first round interviews.
we are now offering first round interviews for mid June. Applications received after Tuesday 25 May will be considered in our second round interview and offer process in mid July.
Obtaining an enrolment pack
There are two ways to do so:
- from College reception, Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm
- from the College website
Returning an enrolment agreement
- Emailed to email@example.com, dropped into Reception at 1 Bowman Court or posted to PO Box 591 Wodonga 3689.
- Documents will be processed upon receipt of the application fee.
A non-refundable application fee, payable at the time of lodgement, is $50 for children from St Francis of Assisi, St Monica’s and St Augustine’s Primary School. The fee for all other children is $100 at the time of lodgement.
If you are:
- emailing or posting, please include your remittance advice as proof of payment of the application fee:
- Account Name: Catholic College Wodonga
- Branch No: 083 543
- Account No: 4576 296 34
- Reference: Surname
- lodging at Reception, EFTPOS facilities are available
- experiencing financial hardship, please contact the Finance Team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or phone Kim Bird on 6043 5566, or Tony Holt on 6043 5513.
Interviews: Tuesday 15 June – Thursday 17 June
Notice of enrolment status issued: July – August
Contact Jodie Kensington on 6043 5534 or email@example.com.