Design & Technology Teacher (VCE & Year 9/10)
Catholic College Wodonga is seeking applications from suitably experienced Design and Technology Teachers to commence in 2022.
- VCE & Year 9/10 Design and Technology
Every teaching position is also aligned to a Learning Mentor. Please read the Learning Mentor Position Description in conjunction with the Teacher Position Description.
Salary will be based on skills and expertise as per the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2018.
- The successful applicant will have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children.
- The successful applicant will possess the skills and abilities necessary to provide students with a rich and rewarding educational experience and will embrace a collegial, team-based approach to teaching and learning.
- The successful candidate will be appropriately qualified, demonstrate enthusiasm and ability to deliver the appropriate curriculum to a range of educational abilities, and be able to provide care and support for students whilst supporting and respecting the ethos of the school and its environment.
- The successful applicant will hold Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration.
How to apply: Applications close: Wednesday 20 October at 9.00am
Please complete a cover letter highlighting the key selection criteria in the Teacher Position Description. Attach your resume and a completed Application for Employment and email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.