We currently have an exciting opportunity available at the College as Business Manager. In this position you play a vital role in the smooth and efficient running of the College to ensure its long-term viability, as well as being a key member of the Executive team. This position is responsible for the oversight of finance, property and maintenance, and contract management functions of the school, and oversees the overall running of facilities and services.
To be successful in this role you will be strategically minded, highly experienced, and have an eye for continuous improvement. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity please complete the Business Manager Application Pack listed below. Attach this, along with a cover letter and a reflection addressing the Key Selection Criteria, and email all documents to email@example.com
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Tertiary qualification in Business Management, Accounting, Economics or similar, with extensive relevant work experience.
- In-depth understanding of strategic financial management, and experience in leadership and management of staff and business operations across a number of disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to work at an Executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage Capital Works programs, including Work Health and Safety, risk management, budget, and resource management.
- Commitment to the ethos and values of Catholic Education.
BUSINESS MANAGER APPLICATION PACK
For more information, please contact Lorraine Willis during business hours on 02 6043 5500.
Applications close: 3pm, Monday 14 November
Interviews will be held Wednesday 23 November.
The salary range for this position is negotiable and will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.